BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
before you book, Here is some important information
Our aim at SliderCuts is to get the client into the chair and give you the best cut/style that we can do. In order to do this we need you to please follow and read all protocols. The state of your hair, your timing and communication is key.
- Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes before your appointment with freshly washed and dried hair, unless you have booked a hair wash
- If you’re late to your appointment, you may not get seen to as barbers are often back to back with appointments and your payment will not be refunded
- If you think you’re going to be late, please contact the shop immediately to see if there is anything we can do
- Missing your appointment due to lateness could mean you don’t get cut as barbers are often back to back with appointments and your payment will not be refunded
- You can move your appointment yourself 6 hours+ beforehand
- If you can’t make your appointment for any reason, please phone the shop and let us know straight away Walk-ins
- Walk-ins are subject to availability
- You could be waiting for a very long time or may not get seen to because barbers are fully booked or have other customers waiting, taking them past the shop’s closing time
- If you want to guarantee your haircut, please book an appointment instead.
Colour services that are not complete with “after colour blow-dry” or “haircut” will be moved to a date that is suitable or removed from the booking system. This allows us enough time in the studio to wash and check the colour. Please respect our timings and booking, as this may impact other appointments during the day.